Re: LoTW Question [1 Attachment]

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

Hey, Bill!

I'm pretty sure that the checkboxes are related to the Submit DXCC Credit Changes button down at the bottom.

How exactly it works, now.... that's beyond me!

Maybe somebody else knows how the DXCC credit stuff works within LOTW?

73

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708
LONP #261
070 Club Management Team

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 10:26 AM, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I have a question about QSOs confirmed in LoTW.  On some of them, there is an empty check box and 10; M Challenge or similar.  What does that empty check box mean?  If I check it, what does it do for me?

This is of countries that I already have confirmed in LoTW on that band/mode etc.

If it is a new one, then there is a Black check mark already filled in by ARRL.

Then there is one QSO that has a Green check mark beside 40; M Challenge.

What does the green check mark mean?

I've searched the LoTW site and missed this info.  I asked the official card checker at a hamfest last year about the empty check boxes and he just told me to ignore them.

I know this stuff is there for some reason.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bill N4GBK