Re: LoTW Question

Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...>

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Mike Flowers mike.flowers@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Hi Joe,

>>> So I think if you change "DX" station of "DX and Domestic" station, you have the correct answer.

I think my original explanation holds.

​​
LoTW is entirely driven by DXCC entities.  USA is entity #291.   The USA is counted as an entity for all DXCC Awards, and by LoTW’s definition: it’s DX.   Their rules

​This is not true. There four (4) categories of awards available, DXCC, WAS, WPX, and VUCC. To enable each category, a rule must be defined, such as location or a range of dates.

I have all four of my awards enabled, and when I selected the WAS awards, then listed entries for the US, I saw at least 7-8 entries with green check marks.

73 de Joe