LoTW Question

Bill Garwood

Hello all,

I have a question about QSOs confirmed in LoTW.  On some of them, there is an empty check box and 10; M Challenge or similar.  What does that empty check box mean?  If I check it, what does it do for me?

This is of countries that I already have confirmed in LoTW on that band/mode etc.

If it is a new one, then there is a Black check mark already filled in by ARRL.

Then there is one QSO that has a Green check mark beside 40; M Challenge.

What does the green check mark mean?

I've searched the LoTW site and missed this info.  I asked the official card checker at a hamfest last year about the empty check boxes and he just told me to ignore them.

I know this stuff is there for some reason.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Bill N4GBK