The Half-Busted QSO

Bill Garwood

Kind of slow here on the group.  I hope all is well where you are.

Worked a station yesterday that was having some technical problems...his signal was cutting in and out..he was fairly new to PSK31 and was having to key his microphone with one hand and type with the other hand and his fingers would slip off the mike key from time to time...that was a new one to me.

I wished him well and hoped he would get it figured out.  (Maybe I should have loaned him my footswitch or sent him some rubber bands to use to hold down his mike button?)

Have a fun day!

73,

Bill N4GBK