From: "Ted pegduck56@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070 PSK Club <070@...>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2015 6:16 PM
Subject: [070] http://www.remotehamradio.com/

this keeps popping up on my Facebook side. Curious as to what people think of this concept. There is the 'novelty' factor and of course the cost factor. After looking at their stuff and the concept, I just am not comfortable with the concept. I guess I could sign into one of their big gun east coast stations and fill my log with a bunch of EU that is difficult to get from my own station (maybe a quick way to get that Ukraine sticker !) , but I question the 'legality' of that . I mean, it's not really me using my own equipment from my own QTH...I really don't know

anyone have any thoughts or concerns/

73, Ted
K7TRK