Re: DX

Scotty W7PSK

See XR0YJ on 15m right now and its sad to say how the PSK operators are right now.  I'm not even going to try
as the all continually stuff their calls in without even letting XR0YJ Answer.  SAD.

On Saturday, January 10, 2015 8:36 AM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

C5 - Everything is on schedule for the C5X DXpedition to the Gambia
starting on 15 January through to the 26th [425DXN 1227]. With two
high-power stations, the team (G3VMW, G3XAQ, G3XTT and M0PCB) will
be QRV on 160-10 metres CW, SSB, RTTY and a little PSK31/63. As
the public beach area is not suitable for VDAs, antennas include
two Spiderbeams on the five HF bands and dipoles at good height
for the lower bands. "We have not specified any TX frequencies by
band", Steve G3VMW says, "and will always try to avoid other
DXpeditions that may be active. However, we will always work split
frequency, listening uo, normally between 1 to 5 kHz". They will
also "make frequent checks on our TX frequency, and if necessary,
move a few kHz lower or higher to clear the QRM". QSL via M0OXO
(preferably through the OQRS at www.m0oxo.com); the logs will be
uploaded daily to Club Log and LoTW. [TNX G3VMW