"I will pay for the special QSL cards commemorating the first documented psk31 qso's from Nunavut"

Unfortunately, not the first PSK31 from Nunavut.  I have a card from VY0/AH6EZ in June 2012 from Rankin Inlet, Nunavut Territory on 20m.

Dave,  WB5NHL  #143

On 12/29/2014 8:57 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

Barry:

Send me your Nunavut logs and I'll be your QSL manager !   :-)

jerry  n9avy

From: "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2014 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Nunavut and The Rest of It - NA above 60`

Hey Barry.... I will pay for the special QSL cards commemorating the first documented psk31 qso's from Nunavut

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Monday, December 29, 2014 7:43 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

My vote is for Barry to be our Nunavut volunteer. It's just a quick trip for him, already being in Canadia, ya know....

:-)

Matt

Thought you volunteered to go to Nunavut next month .