73,
Bill
AG4QX

On Mon, Dec 29, 2014 at 5:15 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

After data mining the 070 database and realizing that there have been ZERO PSK31 contacts with Nunavut in over ONE MILLION records, we've made a change to the rules.

This endorsement's requirements are now : Work FOUR of these five entities - Nunavut, Northwest Territory, Yukon Territory, Alaska and Greenland starting 2014-09-01.

That ought to make it achievable with just a little luck instead of a whole truckload of it!

Check your logs - you may well already qualify. Run 'em through the checker and see!

73 y'all

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708