To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 22:26:53 -0800
Subject: Re: [070] 2015 DX Specials

I've worked 100's of Ukraine stations in past year.  Think the Russian in Crimea are using R - prefixes.  Ukraine is probably a tough shot from PNW. but on the other hand here in Illinois I've never worked more than a dozen PSK stations in Japan.

I say we run it and see what happens.

Jerry  N9AVY

From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:19:13 -0500
Subject: [070] 2015 DX Specials

Hello 070 Club members!

The 2015 DX Specials are ready to go. This year we will have three.

The "2015 DX Specials" countries are Brazil, Japan, and Ukraine.

Inline image 2 Inline image 1 Inline image 3

Contacts from January 1st through December 31st for the year 2015 qualify for these awards. Make contacts with 20 different stations in each country to earn the individual awards.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all!

73 y'all

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708