Re: 2015 DX Specials

Ted <pegduck56@...>

Ukraine? you may need to refine that one a bit....I thought I saw a note from ARRL that some part of the country does not qualify as a DX entity...or something like that. The other issue might be an 'unubtanium' issue...will you accept Russian (small r) call signs?

73, K7TRK

On Wednesday, December 24, 2014 3:02 PM, "Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Thanks Matt,

From the East Coast, Brazil and Ukraine should be easy.  Will need some propagation help for Japan.  Looks like some good challenges for 2015.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Bill N4GBK

To: 070@...; 070_contest@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:19:13 -0500
Subject: [070] 2015 DX Specials

Hello 070 Club members!

The 2015 DX Specials are ready to go. This year we will have three.

The "2015 DX Specials" countries are Brazil, Japan, and Ukraine.

Contacts from January 1st through December 31st for the year 2015 qualify for these awards. Make contacts with 20 different stations in each country to earn the individual awards.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all!

73 y'all

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708