Re: VQ9HF update [1 Attachment]

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Me too I thought since what Steve said I would move around also and try calling but evidently the props are just not there for us.

Dan Morris

On Dec 8, 2014, at 7:25 PM, Stephen Melachrinos w3hf@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Dan (et al) -

I'm following Barry's suggestion of moving around a bit, roughly a QSY every 2 minutes or so. But I've got nothing on my waterfall, no traces anywhere.

See attached (if it goes through).

Steve

On 12/08/14, Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]<070@...> wrote:

I don’t know if K7TRK can hear you or not but he is calling you over and over and won’t give you a chance to come back to him or you cannot hear him at all?

Dan Morris   KZ3T

On Dec 8, 2014, at 7:13 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Steve

I think we have a bit of a quandary.
As soon as you publish a freq we have some ops that start trying to call you on your freq.
We cant hear through that so would appreciate if you move occasionally to give the rest of
us a chance to pick you out.
Must be hell trying to make sense of a mess.
Barry