Re: VQ9HF update

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Actually I was trying to call him in between you after a slight break in case you heard him.  but evidently he is not hearing us at all sorry

Dan Morris   KZ3T

On Dec 8, 2014, at 7:24 PM, Ted pegduck56@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

so, Dan, your solution was to transmit on top of me??

I was calling him blind...like everyone else, as I suspect. I don't have the email on every second to see where he is moving

K7TRK

On Monday, December 8, 2014 4:14 PM, "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I don’t know if K7TRK can hear you or not but he is calling you over and over and won’t give you a chance to come back to him or you cannot hear him at all?

Dan Morris   KZ3T

On Dec 8, 2014, at 7:13 PM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Steve
I think we have a bit of a quandary.
As soon as you publish a freq we have some ops that start trying to call you on your freq.
We cant hear through that so would appreciate if you move occasionally to give the rest of
us a chance to pick you out.
Must be hell trying to make sense of a mess.
Barry