Re: Old Member

John Bower <poppajohnbower@...>

Chuck
May the Lord bless you and give you strength and peace at this time.

Poppajohn KE4JB

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Chuck n2eoc n2eoc@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

So sorry to hear about our wife chuck. Our thoughts are with you and your family.
n2eoc chuck #563

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 4:29 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

You have no reason to be sorry, Chuck! We are part of your extended friends and family and are here to help uplift YOU too!

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Being at this time of the year compounds the pain, I am sure.

I encourage you not to be afraid to grieve and grieve well during this time...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Matt
KK4CPS

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 3:30 PM, chuck.k5evr@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Thank you Les we can use the prayers.  Next will be the memorial service on the 13th. She was highly respected in the living history community.