To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 10:19:49 -0800
Subject: [070] W1AW/9

Woke up late and missed a lot of stuff on 10m.   Worst of it was everyone sent darned macros  when they should have kept it to 599 S/P/C .    One guy even told me the names of his 2 dogs -REALLY ?  Sheesh !

Really slowed the whole process down for me.   And guy at  W1AW/1  asked my QSO rate which I couldn't answer because I'm using Digipan ... just remembered why I dislike Digipan ... can't edit in stuff to existing macros.  MixW will let me do that and I can combine macros.

This was a learning experience - sort of ....

Jerry   N9AVY  &  W1AW/9 for next week