Re: MixW V.2.12 ?

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Jerry - Don’t know if this will work, but I give my own personal call in addition to the W6OI call therefore I can enter those in my normal log and just make a notation those contacts were also use as W6OI.   that way you will not have to use a separate log.  I would assume that would be for any log used.
So, for my PSK Express (DG log)  i also gave my personal call and only logged one time but I know from the dates which ones were also W6OI/4 — Hope that helps

Dan Morris   KZ3T

On Nov 23, 2014, at 3:26 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Have a question on MixW V.2.12  which I'm using.

Is there a way to switch it so I can use it for the upcoming W1AW/9 operation I'll be doing without mixing W1AW/9 log with mine ???

Thanks in advance !