From: "'John H. van Eijndt - KC0DEB' kc0deb@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 9:17 PM
Subject: RE: [070] W1AW/9

I will look for you Jerry.

Have fun with the pile ups !   I am operating W1AW/0 this week, and it's a blast!   So far only 20m PSK31,  due to my work schedule....  I have to get up early early, so no 40m during the week hi

Hope to work you next week!

73 de John KC0DEB  #069

altaltaltaltaltalt
alt

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:37:41 -0800
Subject: [070] W1AW/9

W1AW returns to the air from 12/3 - 12/9.   I'll be operating PSK31 and have signed on for several slots.  Mostly during weekdays (Wed/Thurs/Fri & Tuesday).   Hope I get to work everyone.

73, Jerry N9AVY