73,
Bill
AG4QX

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 9:22 AM, N4KWO n4kwo@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I saw you a few times barely decodable and responded but I don't think you heard me.

73,

Kirk n4kwo

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 12, 2014, at 9:13 AM, "Bill Williams ag4qx@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I CQed for four hours and got three contacts, all within 150 miles.

Bill
AG4QX

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 8:30 AM, n7qu@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Wasn't just your antenna Mike, the condx were very bad. Had a hard time working anyone.
Got two QSO's, hi hi. That is my all time low.

73, George  N7QU