Both W1AW/0 and W1AW/8 are on 20 now.
Good Luck
John KE4JB

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:42 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I just worked Bob KC9UR for my 3rd band......tnx Bob and Stan....looking forward to the certificate !....73s

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:36 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Thanks for the spot, Padre!

Matt
KK4CPS

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:32 PM, John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Just got Bob on 7.o70 hoping for 30 & 20 now GL
John KE4JB

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 8:16 PM, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Y'all headed over to 7.070 any time soon?  That'd be cool.... ~hint, hint~

Matt

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 7:32 PM, v32hoosier@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

We're back on the air after a classic Hoosier summer thunder boomer.  No damage done, but it took a while to dry things out the pontoon boat and get reorganized.  Our plan for the evening is to work 20M, 30M & 40M with a dinner break around 8:30 EST.  We are open for requests to change bands for those working toward a certificate.  Stan is on 20M right now, and I will be firing up 30M (10.140) shortly.  A chance of more storms is predicted around 9pm or so, so we will play it by ear.  We plan to work through midnight or later this evening, weather permitting - hope to see you on the waterfall!
Bob, KC9UR