Re: KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE is on the air

v32hoosier@...

We're back on the air after a classic Hoosier summer thunder boomer.  No damage done, but it took a while to dry things out the pontoon boat and get reorganized.  Our plan for the evening is to work 20M, 30M & 40M with a dinner break around 8:30 EST.  We are open for requests to change bands for those working toward a certificate.  Stan is on 20M right now, and I will be firing up 30M (10.140) shortly.  A chance of more storms is predicted around 9pm or so, so we will play it by ear.  We plan to work through midnight or later this evening, weather permitting - hope to see you on the waterfall!

Bob, KC9UR