73!
--david
KJ4IZW

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:45 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

do I need to send some more "postaid" ?

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:41 PM, "David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

and it's going  to get "worse" for him because we're close to announcing some new endorsement stuff, which will create some more sticker submissions! :)

Her's being doing a great job of mailing out the new member certificates w/in a day or so of approve (which Jim W5FER has been doing mostly same-day as the application), but check out the growing sticker queue!
Looking at about a month or so until next mailing, and already at 252 stickers in 80 (15 DX) envelopes!

--david
kj4izw

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:35 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Matt...looking at all the new members and the awards and endorsements you are gonna be one busy mailman...tnx agn for all ur work...73s

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 3:25 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Got 'em - thanks for the spot, Jeff!

Matt King
KK4CPS
070 #1708 LONP #261
070 Club Mailman

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 4:13 PM, JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

KC9UR
now on 30 mtr
JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:26 PM, "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I worked Bob abt 15:40 on 20 m but unable to find em on any other bands....will keep looking between trimming the trees for the xyl

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:04 PM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Looking but not finding.
VA7GEM
---In 070@..., wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M.  We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement.  We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands.  Hope to see you on the waterfall!
73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241