From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 4:14 PM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Re: KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE is on the air

KC9UR

now on 30 mtr

JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:26 PM, "JEFF WALSH jeffwalsh1644@att.net [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I worked Bob abt 15:40 on 20 m but unable to find em on any other bands....will keep looking between trimming the trees for the xyl

JEFF WALSH

W3WMU

BUBBAWOOD

WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS

STURGIS, MS.

On Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:04 PM, "boat.anchor@yahoo.ca [070]" <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Looking but not finding.

VA7GEM

---In 070@yahoogroups.com, <v32hoosier@...> wrote :

Hi All ... The KC9UR "Pontoon Portable" APE is now on the air on 20M and 30M. We plan to work 40M thru 10M today and tomorrow and will be calling CQ at the top of each hour on 6M (50.290 MHz) for those working on their "6 on 6" endorsement. We have a nice QSL card for an S.A.S.E. and a custom certificate for those persistent enough to work us on three bands. Hope to see you on the waterfall!

73, Bob, KC9UR, PODXS #1620, LONP #241