Re: CQ on 6m

stan W9SMR

My pleasure!
73, Stan

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 10:15:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [070] CQ on 6m

Thanks Stan for qso.  I have not seen anything else this morning but sometimes these openings don't last long.  I did copy you calling cq also and the signal was a little better.  ​Thanks for a new state on 6m.

73, Jim W5FER

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 10:02 AM, stan robinson robinstan@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Jim,

Tnx FB 6M QSO from my summer QTH in NE IN. The QSB was deep. Thirty seconds of 599 and then into the dust.

Tnx fer posting the opening. Further CQ yielded a possible ghost, but nothing I could read.

73 es good DX,
Stan
W9SMR/9

To: 070@...
From: 070@...
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:42:03 -0500
Subject: [070] CQ on 6m

​6 meters seem open into South Texas this morning and I  am calling CQ on 50.291.50. Anybody copying me?

Jim, W5FER