From: "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...>
Date:06/23/2014 12:31 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] TDW Scores

Hey Charlie,

It must be real Ruff all alone at the top!
Sorry. I had to say it.
Congratulations!!
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, June 23, 2014 8:48 AM, "Charlie Trice charlietrice@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Thanks OM Milton!

And thanks to all the folks who have written with kind remarks and congrats.

I look forward to the 40M Firecracker Sprint on Saturday night, 05 July - y'all come!

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 9:01 PM, 'Milton Garb' n6mg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Good grief Charlie Trice!
Well done!
N6MG