Re: CQ 50.290 6 Meters 1320 UTC

delos_byrne

Yeah, I agree, Tom - Always a lot of JT65 even on 6 meters - Right now, Jim (W5XIT) and I are 599 between each other but nary another trace to be seen!  I'll still hang around to see if any of the "deserving" show up! hi hi
73
De Delos / NO8R

Sent from My iPad 3

On Jun 18, 2014, at 10:21 AM, "Tom Singleton tsingle@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Yep, I think JT has replaced PSK as the 6M digital mode of preference, at
least on this side of the country. [?] There doesn't seem to be much
digital "diversity" on 6M

If you're not CW or phone, it's hard (nigh impossible) to find any action.

Tom
K8TOM