Re: Letter from the Manager

Ted <pegduck56@...>

and remember, David, it is a well known fact that after a big interstate move, you should be unpacked and everything in place in no more than 2 weeks. Then it should take no more than 5 days (6 if you are working full time) to get antennae up and the shack wired. So, we expect to see you on the air by July 4th !

GL and 73, Ted
K7TRK

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:35 AM, "David Westbrook dwestbrook@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

now you guys know (in part) why i keep saying "wait until fall" on the endorsement stuff! :)

Jeannie -- You still have a chance to finish moving before me;  We "moved" over memorial day, but that was having the movers pack everything up, and then we (me+xyl+kid+dog) drove up ... now we're in a long-term hotel for another month before closing on a new house -- THEN the fun starts when the movers bring everythign over from storage! :)   So i'm using this hotel down time to crank away on this stuff  ...

I brought most of shack equipment with me (thanks to APE incentive a few years ago, I made go-box for HF base station -- info on my qrz.com page) ... haven't set it up though,  but the hotel is a 2-bedroom loft, so night vaulted ceiling so hamstick (have a 17, 20 & 40) could go in the corner......

Or even finish off his own award :-)

ha!  yeah, i gotta knock that out!   Just have Sat 3am and Mon 4,5am local left ... tough ones.
  oooh -- there's a new 168-er!!

73!
--david
kj4izw