Thanks Jay,  for all you have done for the PODXS070 club and PSK31.

My congrats to David for taking on a big job!

arry WA7HDZ #404

On Thursday, May 15, 2014 6:31 PM, "Bill Williams ag4qx@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Jay, Thanks for everything.

Bill
AG4QX

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 3:08 PM, J Budzowski jbudzowski@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

As a founding member of the PODXS 070 Club, it has been my pleasure
to watch the growth of this organization grow over the years. When I
took over as 070 Club Manager in 2008, there were only 755 members in
the group. Since then, membership has swelled to almost 1800, and
thruout my tenure as manager, my one goal was to support the PSK31 mode
by providing programs and on-the-air activities for those who enjoy
using this mode.
I have decided that it is time for me to step aside. I am pleased to
announce that effective immediately, David Westbrook KJ4IZW has
graciously offered to take over the position of 070 Club Manager. I am
sure that David has many innovative ideas that will keep the club moving
in a positive direction and at the same time, keep the spirit of the
organization intact.
A unique aspect of the 070 Club is the volunteer spirit which has
gone unabated for all these years. Truly, I have never worked with a
more giving group of people in my life. My hats off to all of those
members who have stepped forward, who have contributed time, effort and
money to support the programs which has made the 070 Club what it is
today. It has been my pleasure working with you all....73 de Jay N3DQU