From: John Netro-N9WVM
To: PODXS <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:57 PM
Subject: [070] 24-7

Thought I would let all know that I am out of commission till I get another antenna and coax. Don't know when that will be but when I do I will be back after the 24-7. I think I took a lighting strike about 3 weeks ago replaced the coax and 3 weeks later i'm off the air again so I think the antenna (Eagle One 31 foot vertical) is shot. or cause I didn't have it grounded and or no radials.

N9WVM, John
PODXS070 #1073