Re: 24-7

Dan Morris - KZ3T

John - what will you replace it with?  I have moved and as soon as the weather warms up I'm going to order a Zero Five vertical 29' or 31' -- I've read nothing but good reports about it. I will the run approx 36-40 radials.    I was also looking at the Eagle One.

Dan Morris. KZ3T

On Mar 18, 2014, at 9:57 PM, John Netro-N9WVM <n9wvm@...> wrote:

Thought I would let all know that I am out of commission till I get another antenna and coax. Don't know when that will be but when I do I will be back after the 24-7. I think I took a lighting strike about 3 weeks ago replaced the coax and 3 weeks later i'm off the air again so I think the antenna (Eagle One 31 foot vertical) is shot. or cause I didn't have it grounded and or no radials.

N9WVM, John
PODXS070 #1073