From: Matthew King
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: TIME

Lol... I reckon it is EDT now, you're right!  UTC wins!  Sorry I threw in the Eastern thing.

 ~ducking flying tomatoes and fruit~

Matt

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 9:24 PM, <w3hf@...> wrote:

John -

Do you really mean EST? Did Cherry Valley not go on Daylight Savings Time ten days ago like the rest of the state of New York?

(who is poking fun just to show that doing everything related to amateur radio in UTC is easier!)