Re: 24x7 Who's going to be #10

Robert Johnstone

If all else fails point your yagi toward kansas I should be looking around 7070.070 or 3.570. kd0fip

From: John Bower
To: 070@...
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: [070] 24x7 Who's going to be #10?

If anyone intends to be around during the 5 & 6 O'clock hours in the morning I would very much appreciate being able to fill those two time slots on 20, 40 or 80m
Let me know and I'll be there - got to keep on keeping on.
Thanks
John KE4JB

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Les Alverson <kd4sfd2@...> wrote:

Sleep?  Who needs sleep?  This is a hobby folks, not a job!!!

HIHI

;}
K4LEA
Les 1746