Re: W1AW/8 on 40m 0045z

Gerry Lerch

Paula, sorry it didn't work last night.  There are still some opening in the PSK31 schedule for Michigan, maybe I can snag another one and work later into the eveing.
David, James is correct, the appointed coordinator is responsible for coordinating the individual station.
There are many W1Aw/8 PSK slots filled from now thru Tuesday evening, when the MI operations end.  I'll see if I can get permission to post a link to the schedule.
Our own KJ8O, Joe, #1244, is scheduled for 40m tonight from 7 to 9pm EST.
-----
Gerry ~ K8GGL ~ # 1497