To: 070@...
From: dwestbrook@...
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:37:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [070] 070 Checker question

thanks -- glad to hear you're enjoying it!! :)

For the VK stations, go into DXKeeper in the "Log QSOs" display tab, and view the "Award" pane for them.  Make sure that the "state" is set.
If it is set already, use the "Export standard ADIF" option in the xport ta, to make sure you get the full set of adif fields -- looks like it's just exporting the basics right now.
I also see that your DXK version is fairly old, too -- the instructions should apply, but there might be some differences.
I definitely recommend taking a look at upgrading all components of dxlab at some point -- there's a set of changelogs for each, too.

--david
KJ4IZW
070 #1041

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 9:24 AM, Bill Garwood <n4gbk@...> wrote:

I really like the 070 Checker, it is a fun addition to the 070 Club.  Thanks!

When I run my awards progress, it shows 0 for Worked all OZ.

My ADIF shows 4 VK areas worked, VK2-3-4-5.

I guess there is something missing from my ADIF that the checker is looking for?

Any suggestions or comments?

Thanks and have a great week!

Bill N4GBK #1688 LONP #252