I was going to get the 43’ vertical, however, since I work mostly 10 meters when the band is open I think I may get the 29 or 30 footer.   It’ll be a compromise for the lower bands but kind of middle of the road so I can work 10 thru 40.  I’ve never really worked 80M that much so I’m not so much worried about 80.  Between all the other bands I don’t think I’ll have much of a problem where I really need to get on 80 for much.    I’ve got a Cushcraft 10M vertical and if I can talk the wife into putting that one on the back of the house then I may do the 43’ vertical.   OR, I could get the 43’ vertical and just set it up at 30’ and work and if I get the 10M up then I could extend the Zero Five back to 43’.   Hmmmm, that might be an idea.

Anyway, nothing to do until I end up getting an antenna.   Sounds like you all are having a lot of fun and losing a bit of sleep in between!! hihi

Dan Morris   KZ3T

On Jan 26, 2014, at 1:19 PM, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

Knew what problem was as soon as it happened, but wasn't about to run out in cold and dark to tighten up slack on rope.

Was on this morning a bit and managed to help KD0FIP out with one slot. I'll try to help others who need spots filled when I can.

Jerry  N9AVY

From: Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: [070] 24 x 7 Finished

Excellent, Jerry!  I was afraid you'd have to delay a week because of the antenna problem.  I'm glad you were able to get your Saturday spots filled and finish it off.

Good job - congratulations!

Matt
KK4CPS
1708

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

I'm done .  Got 'em all.  But I'm ready to help others who need slots filled.

Jerry  N9AVY