Re: Fw: Antarctica?

Jerry N9AVY

Now I remember it...  too bad as it was a challenging award and helped many get a few IOTA's as well.

Jerry  N9AVY

From: David Westbrook
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2014 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: [070] Antarctica?

jerry -- here's the announcement from last summer:

Not sure why it was expired ...  and there was supposed to be a "next big thing" to succeed it, but it didn't materialize.

--david
KJ4IZW

On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 5:20 PM, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

Just checked 070 page and the answer is "No !'.   Forgot it was done away with.    My apologies.

Anyhow, the station will still count for a fairly rare zone.

Jerry  n9avy