From: Matthew King
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: [070] 24 x 7 Finished

Excellent, Jerry!  I was afraid you'd have to delay a week because of the antenna problem.  I'm glad you were able to get your Saturday spots filled and finish it off.

Good job - congratulations!

Matt
KK4CPS
1708

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 9:53 PM, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

I'm done .  Got 'em all.  But I'm ready to help others who need slots filled.

Jerry  N9AVY