To: 070@...
From: shopr3@...
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 16:29:26 -0800
Subject: Re: [070] 24x7 only 1 to go

I usually give up at 2AM Central because the noise floor is S9+ on 40M-10M, but I will try to stay up till a bit past 03 AM Central Std on 80m through the week days if it would help anybody, but I will just be watching the waterfall. If it gets busy I could get coffee and make it into 04:00CST.
  73 Robert KD0FIP 1396 LONP#249

david@...