Re: LOTW & F3FJP

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Also look for AD7CV but not sure if he does PSK though but don’t hurt to ask. I worked him SSB the other day on 10 meters with a mag mount antenna on top of my power supply from NC.   sigs were not great but it worked!!  Best I can do for now until I order me an antenna.

Dan Morris   KZ3T

On Jan 6, 2014, at 2:19 PM, Matthew King <mrk.twg@...> wrote:

Way to go Jerry!

I added a couple of Canadian provinces that I needed.  Unfortunately, I still need a PSK-31 contact with Wyoming for the Lower 48.  I've been trying for 18 months and have ONE SSB QSO with Wyoming.  At least he was kind enough to get a QSL card to me promptly.  A confirmed contact in Alabama gets me my basic WAS!  I've already QSL'd the guy in Alabama twice - maybe I should send him a letter begging for a card?

Anybody know a ham in Wyoming?  

Take care, y'all!

Matt
KK4CPS

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Jerry <n9avy@...> wrote:

Finally got things working again.  With new V4.5 found out that I was running an older version of Tqsl and that was the problem !

Think I need a copy of "Software Upgrades for Dummies"  :-) !

Glad I was in PSKFEST because I somehow managed to work my last state for WAS mixed on 5 bands.  So, along with other endorsements it was a very worthwhile contest.  Thanks to all the participants !

jerry  n9avy                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.