From: w3hf@...
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2013 9:07:28 AM
Subject: RE: Re: [070] Re: New Contest Announcement

I never saw anyone on 160m--when were you guys on?

I can echo David's comments--not as much activity as I had expected, and mostly the usual ones. Though it was nice to work Dave NU4N for a new LONP point.

Hope to get some 160m contacts tonight--I need 7 more (I think) for the endorsement.

---In 070@..., wrote:

almost missed it here, too ...  only happened (almost didn't!) to hop on for a couple Q's before bed,  and saw some "cq 070 sprint" calls ..
No email traffic for it, and didn't see many stations on the air (pretty much just a few contest regulars), so i have a feeling a lot of others missed it too...
Hopefully we'll see more activity tonight & tomorrow night.

i did get 2 160M qso's!  Need 1 more new one for top-band endorsement.

john -- your general CQ's were strong here (40 & 80), i just didn't get a chance to call .. will snag you tonight!

73!
--david
kj4izw
070 #1041

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 4:38 AM, John Bower <poppajohnbower@...> wrote:

OOPS I missed this one - look forward to playing tonight on 40 & 80.
John KE4JB

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 11:42 PM, Robert Johnstone <shopr3@...> wrote:

where are the 80 m guys tonight? kd0fip 1396