Re: 21.070 - missed the memo?

ve3oij <ve3oij@...>

Amateur radio is all about contesting, dontcha know... contest traffic has priority in all band segments. I have been told these things by amateurs.

Contesting is the great business of a radio amateur; all private considerations must give way to it, however painful it may be.

or something like that </sarcasm>

Really, they're not much worse than RTTY afficiondos on a TARA weekend. Just switch to Olivia and carry on your QSOs. They won't interfere.

73 de VE3OIJ
-Darin

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, Ted <pegduck56@...> wrote:

I must have missed the memo...what is with all the cw on 21.070??  PSK is almost unusable right now.

hmmmmmmm

73
Ted
K7TRK