Re: WA3WSJ 2013 Delaware APE

Gerry Lerch

Hi Ed, Am I in your log?  You're in mine:  08/22/13  1426z  20m  73 de Gerry ~ K8GGL ~ #1497   --- In 070@yahoogroups.com, <breneiser@...> wrote: Hi all,

Just looked through my APE log. I had about 27 DX contacts and 12 USA
contacts for 39 total.
It was fun camping at Cape Henlopen SP in Delaware. We had lots of rain
there!

Here are my contacts:

EB5EDZ, AG4QX, YU7NW, UT7IF, IZ4HZA, 9A1R, EB3JT, DL0HV, EA5IDQ, SP6LUP,
LA5DSA, OK1KM, KT4NM, K8TOM, EA1QR, KC5SAM, KK4CPS, N4AY, UX5MJ, LY1CZ,
SV5AZK,R7AZ, NO8R, KB0E, VE3FAL, K2JHO, VA2MZ, SP7JQB, ES0IA, KA5VZG,
DM1SC, SQ5RWP, K0IMI, KC3CH, DM8DR, IZ4YDN/P, UT5AJ, F6CXI

Most of the QSOs were on my first night there. After that storms hit and
conditions were ok, but not great.

72,

Ed, WA3WSJ