From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David
Westbrook
Sent: 22 August 2013 17:59
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Welcome new member

The official dates are here: http://www.podxs070.com//lonp/070_LONP.html
So your contact should qualify.

If using the online checker (i see you uploaded a couple hours ago), I
refresh the member data ~weekly, so he just wasn't on the roster yet in the
checker.

I just refreshed it, and re-ran your LONP report, and you're at 100 now!
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/070-checker/data/G6BFP-LONP.html

Now you can get out there and do some WABOL'ing :)

73
--david
kj4izw
070 #1041

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM, melachri <w3hf@arrl.net> wrote:

**

Lee -

- Which program are you using: the N4CR LONP Checker, or KJ4IZW's
online log upload web site?

- If you are using N4CR, have you clicked the "Load Members" button so
that it updates its own database?

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "lee_humphrey@..." <lee_humphrey@...> wrote:

Hi all, I know this being a bit off the wall, I worked the guy below
on
the 14th at 15:05z,and he is not showing up on my LONP,and the mail
was timed at 14:20z so when did he become a member, I only ask as I am
sitting on 99 LONP'ers and I need him to be able to join the order.
Lee
G6BFP

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "J Budzowski" <jbudzowski@> wrote:

Pse welcome new 070 Club member Pavel OK2RO #1707...73 de Jay
N3DQU

-----
No virus found in this message.