APE Alert - KC9UR Pontoon Portable Last Call

v32hoosier <v32hoosier@...>

Hi all. Stan and I are getting ready to shut down. We will be operating for one more hour (i.e. until 2200 UTC) for anyone who wants to work us for an "APE Hunter" certificate. We can work 40M - 10M so if you need a contact, just make a quick post on the reflector and we'll try to comply. Thanks to everyone who has taken time to contact us. It's been lots of fun and we've had lots of positive feedback for encouraging PSK31 operations. We plan to post a report with pictures and a summary of the contacts soon.

Thanks again,
Bob KC9UR and Stan W9SMR