More Myanmar info

Jerry N9AVY

From:   OPDX Bulletin:

"XZ, MYANMAR. Simon, HS0ZIB, announced on QRZ.com over the past week that
he is now in Kawthaung. He mentioned on May 1st that he will be there
during the months of May and June, and will operate as XZ1K from Tanintharyi
State. He adds, "I will only operate on PSK-31, according to when I have
free time. From 1st July, I will be working in Laos, but I will try to
return each holiday to re-activate XZ1K." According to his QRZ.com page,
he has made 20 meter PSK QSOs with JA, VU, VK..etc., using Digipan. He
suggests for you to transmit up to 1 kHz high of his frequency, and he
can do a 'split' QSO. You can check QSOs and request QSLs from his online
log at:               http://www.myradioclub.org/xz1k
He states on May 11th, "LoTW is not yet available. I submitted documents
to the ARRL for DXCC approval and LoTW account on 30/4/13, (by courier
service from  Yangon), but although the package is shown as delivered to
the ARRL, I have had no feedback. If/when I am allocated an LoTW account,
I will upload to LoTW for requested QSLs."