From: Jerry <n9avy@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Falkland Isl

You're right, but we have some LU ops in group and I thought I make them feel better since the Falkland Islanders vote to keep British rule.  It's a big political mess and I can't fathom it.  Kind of like U.S. and Mexico fighting over Catalina Is !  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY

From: ljl2002@... <joe_molon@...>
Subject: Re: [070] Falkland Isl
To: "mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com070@...>
Date: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 4:20 PM

Joe,

  It was the first time that I ever saw Falkland but couldn't get through the pileup.  I figured that someone with more power might.
Oh well, next time.
GL 73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482