Re: Antenna Tuners

al7013

Mark

I have an it 100 and it probably could tune a coat hanger I also have a z11 pro 2 at the base of my vertical in an ammo box and I am very pleased with both LDG tuners and the support group on yahoo is very active

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2013, at 6:01 PM, "Mark Crosbie" <N8MNI@...> wrote:

I am running a TS-2000 in the shack. But mine will not tune my windom on
160M, or 30M. I have been running a Diamond SX-600 meter, and a loaned
Dentron Jr. Monitor Tuner. I am looking to replace this with either the
MFJ-993B, or the LDG KT-100. I would like some user input on these two
tuners. Pro's, Con's, other recommendations.

-

73,

N8MNI
Mark Crosbie