From: pegduck56 <pegduck56@yahoo.com>
To: "070@yahoogroups.com" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Antenna Tuners

Hi Mark, I have the KT-100 and would highly reommend it . Small, compact and efficient and you just use the AT button on the 2000 and you are Golden. If you use the HRD program, you can click on the tune button and tune it. I am able to tune the WARC bands and 80m on my Alpha Delta parallel dipole...Also, LDG has good cust svc

GL, Ted, K7TRK