From: Mark Crosbie <N8MNI@columbus.rr.com>
To: "070@yahoogroups.com" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 3:01 PM
Subject: [070] Antenna Tuners

I am running a TS-2000 in the shack. But mine will not tune my windom on
160M, or 30M. I have been running a Diamond SX-600 meter, and a loaned
Dentron Jr. Monitor Tuner. I am looking to replace this with either the
MFJ-993B, or the LDG KT-100. I would like some user input on these two
tuners. Pro's, Con's, other recommendations.

-

73,

N8MNI
Mark Crosbie