Re: Annoying things on PSK

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Oh okay, I'll check them out - Thanks

Dan KZ3T

On 3/19/13 5:15 PM, pegduck56 wrote:

both of the companies I mention make multi band end feds

GL, K7TRK

________________________________
From: Dan Morris <dbmorris315@gmail.com <mailto:dbmorris315%40gmail.com>>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Annoying things on PSK

Thanks for info but the endfed I'm talking about on the store on eBay is
actually multiple bands. Since I want to get on all the bands for PSK
(at least 20 - 10M) this antenna might work better than getting an one
for each band.

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
mailto:dbmorris315%40gmail.com

On 3/19/13 4:39 PM, pegduck56 wrote:

Dan, the end fed from Par Electonics works well and you can really
hide the 20m version. RadioWavz also makes end feds, but their balun
is a bit larger than the Par.

GL, K7TRK