From: ljl2002@att.net <joe_molon@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [070] Annoying things on PSK
To: "070@yahoogroups.com" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013, 7:38 AM

Jerry,

I've had that happen on a number of occasions and it is annoying but it also may be that the other station was completely unaware of you and decided just to fire up on that particular frequency.  However, there have been times that I am convinced that it was diliberate especially if it is DX. When that happens to me I just ignore what I just heard and continue the QSO as if nothing has happened.  Most of the time both of the stations can continue the QSO to finish despite the QRM.  It's kind of like being cutoff on the highway.  That happens to me every day!  It stinks but what can you do?

GL. 73

Joe

KA1PPV  #1482