From: melachri
To: 070@...
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:17 AM
Subject: [070] Re: W3HF/KH6

Ted -

My antenna can do 10-40. (I made QSOs on 10-20 on VQ9, and I know I've done 30 and 40 before.) I was planning to start on 20 just because the Clublog statistics showed it as being the best band (in general) to the mainland at that time, but I'll move to other bands if things get slow or if I'm having difficulty making QSOs.

Steve

--- In 070@..., pegduck56 wrote:

> Steve, can you do 15?
> Ted
> K7TRK

Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 2013.0.2899 / Database dei virus: 2641/6134 - Data di rilascio: 26/02/2013